Laborde Advisory is a consulting boutique specializing in competition matters
It was founded in 2004 by Jean-François Laborde:
- Expert for the Paris Court of Appeal
- Expert for the Paris and Versailles Administrative Courts of Appeal
- Expert for the Superior Court of Justice of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Expert listed on the Belgian national register of judicial experts
Jean-François Laborde is a former strategy consultant.
We assess damages caused by infringements of competition law
- Abuses of a dominant position
- Other types of infringement (e.g. unfair competition)
Recent events and publications
On 12 May 2022, the French Supreme Court held a conference on assessing damages caused buy anticompetitive practices.
A second session of this training program for judges and lawyers will be held on 16 May 2022.